Chocolate Rice Crispy Squares
Chocolate rice crispy squares are a childhood classic, and this recipe is sure to please children of all ages, and even those that love enjoying childhood treats. Made with our Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter, these Chocolate Rice Crispy Squares are easy to make and the perfect sweet treat for those looking for a lower sugar option compared to the original rice crispy squares. Plus this recipe is vegan and gluten-free. Hope you can enjoy our delicious Chocolate Rice Crispy Squares. Happy Crunching!
1 ½ cup Vegan marshmallows
1/4 cup Coconut oil
4 ⅔ cups Crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter
Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter, for topping
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Cut the marshmallows into 4 pieces and place them in a saucepan.
- Add the coconut oil and set the pan over low heat.
- Stir often until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- Smash the marshmallows until they break down. Turn off heat, and remove saucepan from the stove, and add 1/2 cup of Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter.Stir well until fully combined.
- Stir in the crisp rice cereal and fully combine the cereal, marshmallows, and Chocolate Seed Butter together.
- Gently press the cereal mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Allow the treats to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares and drizzling Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butterover top for serving. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.