Keto Raspberry Chia Jam Cheesecake
Are you craving a low-sugar, keto dessert this holiday? Well if so, we have the ultimate cheesecake recipe for anyone that is looking for a keto desert or dairy-free option that taste like real cheesecake without the sugar! The recipe for Raspberry Keto Cheesecake uses coconut milk to replace cream cheese, as well, we used monk fruit extract as our sweetener of choice to make this delicious sweet treat while still keeping it keto. The best part is the topping which is made with our Raspberry Keto Chia Jam. Just like real jam but a lot less sugar, our Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam is Keto Certified so you can feel good about eating jam again. Happy Crunching!
- 1 cup Pecans (for tree nut-free version substitute sunflower or pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Monk fruit sweetener
- 2 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 1/2 cans Full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight in the fridge
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Monk fruit sweetener, divided
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tsp Agar powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut yogurt plain
- Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam
- Fresh raspberries for topping
- Grease an 6-inch round spring form pan. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add pecans (or sunflower seeds / pumpkin seeds for a nut-free option) and pulse until broken into crumbs. Add coconut flour, melted coconut oil, vanilla extra, sea salt, monk fruit extract, and Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter. Combine all these ingredients until they form a dough. Remove from food processor, pour dough into the spring form pan and press with your hands to make dough flat. Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours for dough to harden.
- Open 2 cans of coconut milk that has been sitting in the fridge overnight and transfer all coconut cream and 1/4 cup coconut water into a stand mixer. Use whisk attachment and mix on high speed until thickened.
- While it's mixing, add the vanilla extract, salt and 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener. Set aside once thickened.
- In a small sauce pan add water and sprinkle in agar powder. Bring to a boil and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In another mixing bowl add the the remaining 1/2 can of coconut milk from the fridge, coconut yogurt and 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener. Use a hand or stand mixer and blend on high until well combined. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed. On low speed, drizzle in the cooled agar until combined.
- Fold in the whipped coconut cream from step 1 of instructions. Pour mixture into pan and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Top with Healthy Crunch Raspberry Chia Jam and fresh raspberries before serving. Happy Crunching!