Salted Caramel and Chocolate Seed Butter Cookies
Are you looking for a grain-free and School Approved® cookies that are super delicious and fun to make, this is the recipe for you. This recipe for Salted Caramel & Chocolate Seed Butter Cookies, is made with ourHealthy Crunch Seed Butters, that's allergen-friendly since it made with sunflowers seeds. This recipe is super easy to make since there is only a few ingredients, plus it's grain-free, vegan, gluten-free, allergen-friendly, tree nut-free, peanut-free, and dairy-free. Happy Crunching!
½ cup Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter
½ cup Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter
¼ cup + ¼ cup cup Coconut sugar
½ tbsp + ½ tbsp Vanilla extract
1 Flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water combined) or ½ large banana, mashed
- For this recipe, you are going to make two batches (one with each seed butter flavour) and combine them at the end
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- If using flax egg, combine ingredients and set aside until thickened.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Healthy Crunch Salted Caramel Seed Butter flavour, ½ cup sugar, ½ tbsp vanilla and half of the flax egg or banana. Mix well until dough is stiffened and hard to mix, about 1 minute.
- Repeat the last step with Healthy Crunch Chocolate Seed Butter in a separate bowl.
- Gently combine both doughs together to form a swirl in the dough before placing on baking sheet,
- Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out rounded tablespoons, place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Using a fork or your index and middle finger, gently press to flatten.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack and bake 10 – 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Happy Crunching!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.