Simple Seed Butter Cookies
These simple Seed Butter cookies are super easy and
1/2 cup Coconut sugar
1/2 cup Vegan butter, softened (or Coconut oil)
1 Flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water set aside for 5 mins)
1/2 cup Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar and vegan butter (or coconut oil) until light and fluffy. Add flax egg.
- Add salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, Healthy Crunch Crunchy Seed Butter, mix it well.
- Add flour, mix it until all well blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, refrigerate the cookie dough for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet, layer it with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into the ball 1-inch size, put on the baking sheet. Flatten the dough with the fork. Repeat until all cookie dough uses up.
- Bake in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until the bottom of the cookie lightly brown.
- Leave the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then move it to the wire rack.
- Leave the cookies completely cool before putting them in the jar.