Double Chocolate Muffin with Chocolate Banana Seed Butter Frosting!
We can all agree that chocolate makes everyone a little bit more happy as it's so delicious! We created this Double Chocolate Muffin using our Healthy Crunch Chocolate Banana Seed Butterinside the muffin and also as the frosting. Most muffins recipes are loaded with sugar, and this recipe is a better for you alternative to traditional muffin recipes. Our Chocolate Banana Seed Butter is great to use as frosting on your baked goods, as it's lower in sugar and allergen-friendly. This recipe is super easy to make and is gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, lower in sugar, and allergen-friendly. Hope you can try our Double Chocolate Muffin with our Healthy Crunch Chocolate Banana Seed Butter. Happy Crunching!
1 ⅓ cup Gluten-free oat flour
½ cup Coconut sugar
½ cup Cocoa powder
½ tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Salt
¾ cup Coconut milk (or dairy-free milk of choice)
⅔ cup Applesauce
¼ cup Healthy Crunch Chocolate Banana Seed Butter
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
½ cup Vegan chocolate chips
Healthy Crunch Chocolate Banana Seed Butter, for topping
- Line a muffin pan with 8 paper liners and preheat oven to 360F.
- Add gluten-free flour, coconut sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan to make 8 muffins.
- Bake for 25 mins, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool completely, then top with Healthy Crunch Chocolate Banana Seed Butter.
We hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave a comment to let us know if you enjoyed this recipe. Please tag @healthycrunch and post a pic of you enjoying this recipe.